This blog is a journal for me. It is a way of me to keep writing while I am at planning stages of scripts. If you, Devoted Reader, enjoy it, then all the better.
If you are reading this then I'm going to assume you know me in some capacity. The one thing you might not know about me is that I enjoy TRYING to write stories. "What? Are you some kind of poof or weirdo?" I hear you cry? No, to one, yes, to the other. I will let you decide which is which. (If, for some strange reason, you do not know me, enjoy my ramblings and want to know something about me then just ask. I don’t bite, unless you want me too.)
I say trying as I have never actually finished a story. Ever. I have numerous stories, short and long, that I have started to write but because of lack of planning or i'm too busy reading books on how to write, I lose the passion and stop. The same goes for scripts, which I feel is what I want to write for the time being. Hopefully this blog will keep me interested in the process long enough while I plan stories before writing them. So that’s the story so far. Time for a cuppa, and watch the Mighty Celtic play the not so mighty Rangers of Berwick.
And if there are ANY grammar errors in the blog, please don't hesitate to let me know.
And if there are ANY grammar errors in the blog, please don't hesitate to let me know.
I recommend you read some Harlan Ellison stories. Angry Candy was the one first book I ever read that I read the foreward and it helped me understand the author and his work a bit better.
ReplyDeleteKeep trying.
Thanks for the heads up Timothy. I will check him out.
ReplyDelete