I must admit, not a bad wee day in cyber world. Started a blog and actally wrote on it for once, gained 16 followers on twitter today alone, had a re-tweet by Seven of Nine, and was called a twat by an angry, patriotic Geordie. Doesn't get much better than this!
Tomorrow I will be working on the plot for of my detective story. Act 3 is sitting blank at the moment but i have ideas!
Also, I might blog about the method I'm using to develop my plots. Or break down a script to study it. Who knows?
But before I go to bed, switch the light out and listen to the Radio Free Skaro podcast (Whovians, check this out, It is sensational!) i will leave you with this thought...
Why are all the BBC weather girls pregnant?
lol, all the women on The Weather Channel here in the states went through that a couple of years back.
ReplyDelete